* To provide an excellent environment that motivates students and helps them to make rapid progress in their learning while they live and study at BCC
* To create a culture that inspires a true love for learning English Language
- Respect: We will respect others and their property at all times. We will listen to each other, knowing that we have individual differences that make us unique and valuable.
- Responsibility: We will accept responsibility for our words and actions. We will treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Solutions: We will create a positive environment, where problems are met with creative solutions.
- Service: We will actively look for the different ways on how to provide our students with excellent service.
Bournemouth City College offers quality courses at competitive prices for international students from a wide variety of nationalities and cultures. We are providing language courses for all students from 16 years of age.
The BCC is situated in the centre of Bournemouth in a modern, well-equipped building and it is close to local shops, cafes, banks and other facilities. Our native English speaking teachers and trainers deliver tuition in a friendly and professional way, using a wide variety of materials and teaching techniques. Classrooms are equipped with PC and BCC offers online study library.
BCC COURSES include:
- General English – at all levels
Our General English courses start every Monday. Management and IT courses might have fixed starting dates.
Our classrooms are modern equipped with PC and audio and video techniques. Students can use different learning materials available for them, books to improve their language knowledge and online library. There is free Internet connection access in each classroom. Each student will also receive a welcome pack at the arrival with all important information about school and other facilities provided by BCC.
BCC Accommodation is provided in few properties.
BCC Main Residence consists of 9 blocks -flats. There are 27 student rooms, 5 fully equipped kitchens, 9 shower rooms and 2 large living rooms. The residence also has washing machines and tumble dryers and wireless internet connection. There are flat screen TV in each living room and dining area with sofa. Every room is fully and modern furnished with a single or twin beds, bedside cabinet, wardrobe, writing table and chair.
There are more student residences available.
We have very active social programme, which is organized by BCC social and sport organizer. Many of these activities are free of charge. We organize excursions to different towns and cities every Saturday. Some of the excursions to other places may cost money. We offer a variety of sport events and student competitions. We will provide further details to our students at the school notice board. Or you can simply enjoy our parties together at the BCC.