IT & Computing courses id designed to help students with computers and experience. BCC offers long term IT courses which enables a student to achieve a diploma in while our short course will lead students to achieve a certificate.
Students need a good command of English to enter IT and Computing courses.
Office Tools Course
This is a short course of 4 weeks long and includes 60 hours of study (3hourse per day). It is designed to help students learn to use a computer and it applications and benefits effectively.
- Info Path
- Database access
Internet security courses
- Identify essential and non essential services and protocols
- Develop understanding of the different types of malicious attacks via the internet and other routes.
- Describe the effect of Viruses, worms and Trojan horses.
- The administration of wireless technologies
- The administration of internet security concepts.
- The administration of various types of remote access technologies.
- Security baselines
- Fire walls, routers, switcher’s modems.
BCC has made great efforts to bring the best teachers and equipment to help gain the best level of education and satisfy the students
C++ For non programmers
This course was designed to help students learn, design, create, document and implement computer programmes. It is to teach non-c programmers the fundamentals of C++ programming.
- Basic Skills
- Write, compile and run basic C++ applications
- Language fundamentals
- Data types
- Create expressions
- Flow control