Bournemouth Summer School is founded to provide international young learners students with English language courses and social activities.
We believe the educational value of a stay in England is not limited to the classroom.
Our special programmes for 11-16 years-olds have lessons in the mornings followed by activities, sports and excursionsin the afternoons. Our fully-supervised CLASS (Culture, Lessons, Activities, Sport) courses are ideal for those who wish to combine a thorough study of English with a varied activity, sports and excursions programme while making friends from all over the world.
CLASS junior summer courses include:
- 20 lessons x 45 minutes per week
- Student’s ring file (book & teaching materials provided)
- Course report & certificate
- Fully supervised activities & sports
- Bus pass allowing unlimited travel in the local area
- Return airport/station transfer on specified dates and times
- 1 excursion per 2 week course
- 2 excursions per 3/4 week course
- 3 excursions per 5+ week course
- 4 excursions per 7+ week course
Bournemouth is an elegant city by the sea where the summer sun shines warmly and visitors are always welcome, we are nestled comfortably on the south coast of England within easy driving distance of the historic towns of southern England including Salisbury close to StoneHenge, and also close to the New Forest where ponies and horses roam freely. Young people can enjoy many leisure activates such as cinema, theatre, boat trips, ice scating, bowling etc.
Weekend excursions may include London, Bath, Oxford and Salisbury. Our Bournemouth centre is open for the under 14’s from the beginning of August.
Course: £320 per week (minimum stay 2 week)
- Student Accommodation: £150 (minimum stay 2 week)
- Host Family: £130 (minimum stay 2 week)
- Registration fee : £55 (paid once and non refundable )