This section lists some of the places where you can go if you need help while you are in the UK.

If you have a problem, try not to keep it to yourself. Talk about it with a friend that you trust, or ask advice from a doctor, teacher, student welfare officer, adviser, counsellor or religious officer. If you don’t want anybody else to be told you can usually ask the person to keep what you say confidential.