If you are living abroad in the UK and need some help from your own country’s government, contact it’s embassy in London. To find the contact details, select Foreign Embassies in the UK from the website of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.fco.gov.uk.

Alternatively, go to the Links page of this website and select your country – this should contain a link to the websites of your embassy.